From: django-users@googlegroups.com <django-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of Jani Tiainen <rede...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:32:00 AM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to install and use Django

Hi,

There is not actual IDE for Django, IDEs like Visual Studio, PyCharm, PyDev.

Also some editors like Vim, Emacs, VSCode, Atom, Textmate do have support for
Python at some extent.

Do the  official tutorial [1] or if you find that official tutorial is too
packed Django Girls [2] do have excellent tutorial that goes in depth what you
need to do to get Django apps up and running.

[1] https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/intro/
[2] https://tutorial.djangogirls.org/en/