>> inderjeet
What about this tutorial:
https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/series/beginners-guide
(if you use it and will be confused about (old)virtualenv vs. python -m
venv, read the discussion bellow the article)

My tip for IDE: PyCharm. PyCharm Community Edition for beginning.

And my other tip: What about to install double boot Windows+Debian/testing
and develop under Debian/testing?
(Debian versions change very rare. Debian/testing is changed very often and
still stable enough for developers work. This requires install the standard
Debian and then make change in installation sources. Or you could use
Ubuntu (or Mint) instead of Debian/testing. They are derrived from Debian
but more often updated. - Of course you can find all articles in internet,
but it is always nice if somebody could lead you in first weeks.)

https://medium.com/linode-cube/migrating-to-linux-from-windows-makes-for-good-business-d44888af3cec

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/681e508e-72c7-4ea9-aff5-a9990516f7ca%40googlegroups.com.