Hi all,
I'm new to this whole area of web development. New to Django, Python, et al.
I've only done some C,C++ coding for mobile phones before, but have a need
to get into it now. Specifically planning on a creating a website that
caters to PC and different devices like mobile phones, PDAs, etc. I have
briefly evaluated a few CMSs and web frameworks, and overall, Django (
djangoproject.com) seems very promising. I have a few questions I'm
interested to find out before I get too deep into my studies of Python and
Django.

- Is it possible to create WML files (or for that matter any customised
output that is not out there) easily? Especially by way of XML/XSLT.
- If so, are there many standard templates that can be downloaded and
customised?
- Is there an IDEs that can be used for development?
- Given my basic needs, do you think Django is good, or some other tech is
better?

Thanks,
Rajath