Still trying to get MacPorts to work... "port installed" says
everything (plus more!) is installed:
  expat @2.0.1_0 (active)
  freetype @2.3.5_1 (active)
  gettext @0.17_3 (active)
  jpeg @6b_2 (active)
  libiconv @1.12_0+darwin_8 (active)
  ncurses @5.6_0 (active)
  ncursesw @5.6_1 (active)
  py-pil @1.1.6_0 (active)
  python24 @2.4.5_0+darwin_8 (active)
  zlib @1.2.3_1 (active)

In python, if I list the installed modules, it shows zlib, but doesn't
show jpeg, freetype, or pil:
* http://dpaste.com/51498/

I'm guessing this is some kind of path problem. In python, if I import
sys and then print sys.path, I don't see MacPorts's /opt/local
anywhere in there:
* http://dpaste.com/51503/

Is this indeed a path problem? Isn't MacPorts supposed to handle the
path stuff?

(Nathan, I tried that link, but couldn't get it to work...)

--
Austin