Fair enough. I don't really have an issue with the idea, could be quite handy.

I can just imagine them saying no :) so thought I would question it as
a move/idea.

Also, might be a good idea to wait until 1.1 is out the door so they
have time to consider it properly...

Dougal

--
Sent from my mobile device