As a couple people have observed it's a complicated charter, but then
it's a complicated situation... I think this does the trick. +1.

That said, one small point to consider:

> The task of defining a
> standard mechanism for identifying organizational domain is out of scope
> for this working group. However the working group can consider extending
> the base DMARC specification to accommodate such a standard, should it
> be developed during the life of this working group.

By limiting this consideration to "during the life of this working
group," do we preclude the possibility of defining (in whole or in part)
how such work completed outside and after this WG could be plugged in?
Why not have the flexibility in the charter, if it doesn't make it a
required deliverable?

--S.