On 8/13/2017 10:28 AM, Kurt Andersen (b) wrote:
On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Hector Santos wrote:

    If we even have a DMARC ARC Policy concept, than that may be
    enough to begin pursuing the high cost of experimentation and
    development here.

Beyond the protocol and usage specs, what are you looking for?

A practical purpose for supporting (implementing) this work. It appears ARC wants the network to stamp mail "blindly" as the mail travels from point to point. I am trying to grasp how it helps resolve the main issue with "unauthorized" indirect 3rd party signatures, in particular when dealing with strong, exclusive DKIM signature policy models such as DMARC p=reject.

--
HLS