On 8/11/2017 1:19 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 8/11/2017 9:34 AM, Kurt Andersen (b) wrote:
I think that we have that sort of information scattered around in
various non-spec presentations that have happened regarding ARC. Do
you consider this to be something that should be tackled before or
after the "intent"-related notes in your earlier review notes from
the end of July?

I think it's compatible with some of the concerns I raise and so
should be pursued at the same time.  I'm hoping that the exercise will
produce much better clarity and coherence and widespread understanding
of what ARC will and will not do.

This is important if there is going to be an wider implementation here especially among the community of non-open source developers. This is where the expense will be and there is an expectation of having a document can developers can produce code from.

--
HLS