In article <CAL0qLwbyCEJjvGFi5pfu83MFS=+duihcf4cvaf3xtdasum1...@mail.gmail.com>
you write:
>Given that we've settled on Experimental status, I propose this gets tabled
>until that's published.  The experiment will establish what benefit ARC can
>provide, which I think is the most important output of this work.  The
>change being suggested here appears to be one of efficiency, not something
>that will assist with evaluating that benefit.

Having written and deployed a bunch of ARC code, I do not believe that
any sort of twiddle to try to combine one of the ARC headers with a
DKIM signature would be productive, and I have no interest in going
down that road.

As I said in a previous message, the bloat wars are over and bloat
won.  Nobody cares any more about avoiding a few hundred bytes of
message header.

R's,
John