Attempt to make it a tad more concise (I think), altering some of the language:

of indirect mail flows.  Especially in situations where the sending domain is
SPF-only, or the intermediary is known to alter messages.  If the users of the
domain may utilize these types of systems, the domain administrator MUST NOT
deploy a policy of quarantine or reject without serious considerations to the
impact to interoperability.  These considerations will be informed by careful
analysis of DMARC aggregate reports prior to deploying such a policy.  Some
third-party systems may be willing to create a workaround for these situations,
though it cannot be guaranteed.  Domain owners MAY choose to create a
sub-domain (listmail.example.org) or cousin domain (listmail-example.org) which
uses a different policy for users wishing to utilize those services.

If you're looking for me, I'm standing behind the firewall.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy