Thanks for the feedback.  I believe I've corrected all except

- 2.1: "(...) while there MUST be one spf sub-element". At least one according
to the XML Schema Definition (might be two, each with a different scope "helo"
and "mfrom").

Can we talk about how this looks in a sample report?

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy