On 18 jan 2012, at 20:14, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> On 1/18/12 12:26 PM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
>> Alex, el 18 de enero a las 18:46 me escribiste:
>>> It's simple: It usually goes in both. You file a bug/enhancement
>>> request/whatever on Bugzilla. People then post on Trello when they're
>>> working on it, adding comments/changes as they make progress.
>> 
>> So now to know the state or a bug I have to see 2 sites. Great!
> 
> We have in-house task management software at Facebook that is separate from 
> (and virtually not integrated with) the issue tracking software. We use it to 
> great effect, and based on that experience I can tell it would be beneficial 
> (I'd actually say "basic survival") to use something similar for D.
> 
> Leandro, your thoughts and ideas are always welcome, but they seem to come 
> straight from the viewpoint that we're good as we are. As a participant to 
> this project, I can tell we're not. Me must get organized in 2012 as an 
> essential matter.


I think it could be good to use trello for more high level goals than single 
bugzilla issues. But that might be what you're already saying.

-- 
/Jacob Carlborg

_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to