Hi all,

Sorry for my last minute comment. In comparing the two documents, [1]
gives a detailed analysis of 3GPP technologies, but may be too much
focused on one SDO. [2] analyzes WiFi networks as well as 3GPP, which
provides somewhat a good balance for an IETF document by mentioning
multiple access technologies. If I have to pick only one, [2]
"draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-01" is good for the base
document.

Regards,
--
Hidetoshi