On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)
<sgund...@cisco.com> wrote:
> Beat the protocol any time things don¹t go our way.
>

> Published September 14, 2015
>

> https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-07.txt

Have you read that draft? Here is the abstract:

This document specifies a virtual machine mobility protocol in data
   centers built with overlay-based network virtualization approach.
   The protocol is based on using NVA-NVE protocol to update ARP table
   or neighbor cache entries at the NVA and the source NVEs tunneling
   in-flight packets to the destination NVE after the virtual machine
   moves from source NVE to the destination NVE.

It has nothing to do with PMIP, we just forgot to change the draft title.
In any case the draft was not submitted as a maintenance draft to dmm.

> I wonder why ? Academic interest ?

As you may know I was professor for many years. So I know what
academic interest means.

Behcet