I suspect there might be a need for a new interface.

Assuming the LISP mapping system stays in the control plane, next to
SMF/AMF, and the xTR functions on the UPF, there needs to be probably a
new interface along the lines of the N4, for managing the LISP MAP
operations (Reg/Req/Reply/Notify..).  But, off course if the mapping
system stays in the user-plane, may be there is just interworking with the
3GPP authentication interfaces.

Sri