> best practice is not to use singleton addresses, but always to provide a /64
> prefix.

But, how does that work with ILA's approach of identifier management?  With the
previously IETF recommended approaches in RFC5213 and even in 3GPP
architecture, per RFC3315, the network assigned  a set of unique prefixes for
each MN, allowed the MN to generate the identifiers.  Even CGA addressing
worked with the per-MN prefix model.

But, with ILA there is no concept of prefix assignment. Will ILA network now
generate a identifier block for each MN?  Is DHCPv6 the only approach?

If that block is not summarizable, will it not result in mapping table size
getting multiple many times?

Sri