> >Check the code where the "s=11" comes from to see if the socket is
getting closed/reopened.  I checked the firewall

Hmmm... I'm getting a lot of those on my system, with both 5.7b1 and 5.7c1
(mine isn't a production server yet so I was quite happy to try c1).

I might be able to provide a debug log too... useful if the good folks at
support get it from both of us because you're running *nix and I'm on NT...

I'm assuming this is the same thing?

24 07:36:14 11:error: nntp: Channel closed or didn't open [11] 1056
{news-50.giganews.com}
24 07:36:14 11:error: pull: [8] news-50.giganews.com :0 Channel closed s=1
24 07:36:14 12:error: nntp: Channel closed or didn't open [12] 1064
{msnews.microsoft.com}
24 07:36:14 12:error: pull: [58] msnews.microsoft.com
microsoft.public.ageofempires:8300 Channel closed s=1
24 07:36:24  :info: chan: chan_open {news-50.giganews.com}
24 07:36:24  :info: nntp: Setting TCP_NODELAY for socket [11]
24 07:36:24  :info: chan: chan_open {msnews.microsoft.com}
24 07:36:24  :info: nntp: Setting TCP_NODELAY for socket [12]
24 07:36:25 7:error: nntp: Channel closed or didn't open [7] 136
{news-50.giganews.com}
24 07:36:25 7:error: pull: [7] news-50.giganews.com :0 Channel closed s=1
24 07:36:25 8:error: nntp: Channel closed or didn't open [8] 128
{msnews.microsoft.com}

I'll set my loglvl to debug and see if I can grab a few of these...

Regards

Bob



Reply via email to