On 10/17/2016 12:21 PM, Clarke Sideroad wrote:
> On 10/17/2016 09:49 AM, Go Linux wrote:
>> FYI . . . Refracta 8.0 gets a nice review on Distrowatch
>>
>> http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20161017#refracta
>>
>> Way to go fsmithred!
>
> +1 to the above.
>
> It looks like it is trending very well over there too.
>
> A lot more detailed and accurate than the recycled "review" at
> http://linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Operating-Systems/Linux-Distributions/Refracta-102636.shtml
>

> I loaded and installed the 32 bit version on my Atom powered EeePC 1005HA
> netbook last night, all went well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Clarke

Hey, the one at softpedia is a lot better than the one by the guy who
thinks he could do it with three minutes of desktop configuration,
starting with a default Devuan install. I won't even post a link for that.
No need to feed the google bot.

But the one by Robert is awesome. (Thanks again!)

fsmithred