Hi,

Arnt Karlsen writes:

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:37:35 +0100, KatolaZ wrote in message
> <20171021193735.gg4...@katolaz.homeunix.net>:
>
>> On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 08:48:57PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>>
>> [cut]

>> > ..ok, with jessie + jessie-* + experimental too?
>> >

>> Yes. You don't need to use both packages.devuan.org and
>> pkgmaster.devuan.org. The former serves the packages merged by the
>> original amprolla. The latter served the repos merged by amprolla3. So
>> choose one of the two.
>
> ..done, 613 upgradeable, Obsolete & local dropped to 5 from 6k
> and Installed rose by 6k to 7380, so I guess we're headed the
> right way, I have e.g. pulseaudio wanting to upgrade from our
> 5.0-13+devuan2 to I suspect Debian's systemd'ed 7.1.2~bpo8+1,
> what else to look out for?

I found the same.  I'm on jessie with security, updates and backports
enabled.  It turned out that all my upgradable packages are from the
backports suite.  Slightly worrying is that a number of these are for
devuan-ized packages.  The 'pulseaudio' package you mentioned is one.
Another that is probably trouble was 'reportbug'.  The other (source)
packages I found were bash-completions and cups.

For non-devuan-ized packages, udev and rsyslog might be problematic.

Hope this helps,