I've not paid attention to Red Hat since FC1, so I have no idea what the issues
are there. That's a whole different can of worms anyway.

If someone is happy to rebrand then it's fine. Also I don't mean to put down
derivatives, I just think a defacto replacement would work out best.

​Thanks,

chillfan