Hey Guys, first my thanks to Timothy who had the foresight to start this project and stay with it. Timothy Pearson you rock!

I test Debian and Ubuntu KDE for more than 20yrs, but no more I'm leaving Plasma and Systemd, they take the Happy out of Camping and computing too.

I'm looking for a distro that features TDE-Trinity, based on Ubuntu with No-Systemd, or better yet something similar to Devuan where you can do a base install and add TDE-Trinity, anybody working on this? I'm willing to test .iso's.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Devuan ASCII - TDE Trinity R14.0.5 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda6
Registered Linux User #380263