I think it's in pretty good shape but of course I have a few questions.

In 3.3, it says to match queries and responses "using the ID field and
port number".  I get the ID field, but the port number?  In a TCP
session?  This language appears to be copied from 5966bis, where it
seems to have been copied by mistake from something that was talking
about UDP.  It's not in RFC 5966.

In the opportunistic privacy profiles in 4.1, why wouldn't you want to
use opportunistic TLS when talking to an authoritative server the same
as you would talking to a cache?  The example suggests it only applies
to caches.

In the security considerations, item 3 appears to be left over from
the STARTTLS version.  If the handshake happens at the beginning, how
could there be protocol interactions prior to the handshake?

R's,
John