Jim

We're not ignoring TLD operators. But the TLD operator space is not 100%
technical, and we feel that the work done with the SLD space will be
applicable to the TLD space.
We also feel that working on the TLD resolver issue will rathole thinking
into non-technical issues.

If you think this is incorrect, we'd like to hear that.

Tim