All,
As a data point, the original draft of -00 really started life as a straight copy of George's and Geoff's draft. I was looking for a way to establish a procedure for sending instructions to IANA for new delegations to AS112 nodes, so they paved the way. That said, I also don't have a problem with splitting my draft into 2: One with the original set of instructions and another that could possibly either lead to a 'bis' for 6303 or become another document in a series of AS112 RFCs - much like RFC 6305 seems to be.

(I'm more pragmatic in the sense that I'd like to see the instructions go forward faster than another Informational RFC/bis. :-) )

Thanks,

wfms