> But it's certainly another step along the way to DNSbis by accident.

Would it be useful to make it not "by accident"?

That's why I have a love-hate relationship with TLV inside DNS messages.

I have a couple questions:

a) make DNS over TCP/TLS sessions without TLV suck less?

b) make this draft DNS-SD only, so it can fast forward...

c) use the changed paradigm to work on DNSbis without the accident part?

Cheers,
--
 Ondřej Surý -- Technical Fellow
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC