> On 2 Feb 2018, at 7:56 am, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@vpnc.org> wrote:
>
> On 1 Feb 2018, at 12:20, Geoff Huston wrote:
>
>> What about if the sentinel spec proposes to use a left-most label of the
>> form(s):
>>
>>    xm—-is-ta-[key]
>>
>> and
>>
>>   xm—-not-ta-[key]
>>

>> would this form of hostname be a reasonable way forward?
>
> This was discussed in a different thread in the WG a few days ago, and a few
> of us had objections and alternate proposals.

I’ve reviewed the (lengthening) thread on this draft, but while I saw posted
objections to the use of “xm—" as the initial part of the left-most label here,
I did not see any concrete alternate proposals. So on the assumption that I
must’ve missed these, could you please resend/remind me of such proposals so
that we can use one that we are happy with, and I’ll update the draft
accordingly.

thanks,
  Geoff