How does draft-schwartz-httpbis-dns-alt-svc-02 with some changes to make it
more DNS-aligned (e.g. the name as a separate field in the record) not help
here?  It comes from the HTTP world and is aligned with the existing AltSvc
feature and thus is useful in other ways (such as perhaps solving the DNS
deployabilty issues for encrypted SNI):

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-httpbis-dns-alt-svc-02

- Erik