Hi Jean, *,

Am Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 21:23:05 schrieb Jean Hollis Weber:
> I would be happy to copy the published chapters of English user guides
> from the Alfresco site to the LibreOffice section of the ODFAuthors
> site. That will make them conveniently available to translators who want
> to use ODFAuthors. Published chapters will also be available on the
> LibreOffice wiki, and translators can copy them from there (without
> needing an Alfresco login), but if it's easier to have copies on the
> ODFAuthors site, let me know.

I don't know if the Alfresco instance has WebDAV enabled. If so, you can copy
the
documents via WebDAV to ODFAuthors. The Plone instance has the protocol enabled
by
default. If the server that is runnig the Alfresco instance, is as fast as the
one,
that runs ODFAuthors, then it should go smoothly.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice