From: Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Thu, 30 June, 2011 5:40:14
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Proposal for major revision of
Getting Started Guide

On 06/30/2011 12:18 AM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 07:05 +0300, David Nelson wrote:
>> I would suggest that macros should be covered in a totally independent
>> volume, not simply as a chapter in the Writer guide.
> Well, Andrew Pitonyak has written "OOo Macros Explained" and is, I
> believe, working on an update to that book, probably with a more generic
> title. Disclosure: I was one of the technical editors for that book.

As time permits I am working through an updated revision. With this entire OOo
/
LO thing, I think that I need to ask the artist to modify the cover art....
will
wait until thing settle out to see what happens with the OOo name, Apache, and
LO.

Riding the fence on what to do with this thing when I am done and how much
extra
stuff to add.

-- Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php