Hi :)
Nicely done and welcome in! :)  We do sometimes miss emails to tghe list so if
no response for a day or 2 then it's worth adding a comment to your thread.  In
the past i tried to keep on top of that sort of thing but in last 2 months or
so have been really lousy.  Most of the rest of the team are very busy with the
actual work so they have a reasonable excuse!
Regards from
Tom :)