Hi Sigrid,

No problem, I could have come back earlier but was unsure if I was entitled to an account ... I have received it and am in there now.

Thanks,

HP

On 04/08/2013 01:14 AM, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi Hans-Peter,

sorry, I missed your email. I created now a login for you. You should have received an email with a link to set your password.

Again, my apologies to take such a long time.

Oh, and welcome to the team!

Sigrid