Thanks. I appreciate it.
What is the process we follow for moving a doc to actual publication? It's rather obvious from looking around the site that Jean somehow manages to be involved in an awful lot what happens here (not to take away from the contributions of many others), but even she probably can't steward every doc through every step of its journey...
David