On 13-10-03 02:14 AM, Jean Weber wrote:

That's certainly possible and indeed has been one of the ideas I've been considering. It's always a
toss up between "too long a page" and "too many clicks to get to a page".
Thanks. I'll try to give it some more thought...

I've also been considering trying out some additional pages of collections,
grouped by component, to supplement the pages grouped by document type.
However, it's not a good idea to have too many pointers that need to be
manually added or updated, so I need to look up how to embed (include) a page
of info into several display pages. I've done this before, but not for several
years. Or perhaps someone here is familiar with that technique? Clayton,
perhaps?
If it's html you're looking for, something like this might work:

<iframe src="http://www.mysite.com"; height=1100; width=1400></iframe>

David