Howdy,

The last meeting we touched on updating the Contributor guide to start
referencing TDF NC vs ODFAuthors website.

Towards that end did some simple find and replace on the document and
uploaded a copy, found in the same folder and named 2 - Producing LO Guides
(2).odt.  (for those with access to the workgroup folder the direct link is
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/88184)

In addition I moved a copy of the Liberation font archive from the
ODFAuthors site to the TDF NC server and created a public, read only, link
to that file for use in the updated document URL for same.

Also changed the URL in the document for the Guide Template to point to, a
newly created read only link, the temp latest file on the NC server.
(realizing this will need to be changed when the template is finalized).

Just to let you know.

Best wishes

Drew