Hi Drew,

On 10.12.2018 16:19, Drew Jensen wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> The last meeting we touched on updating the Contributor guide to start
> referencing TDF NC vs ODFAuthors website.
>
> Towards that end did some simple find and replace on the document and
> uploaded a copy, found in the same folder and named 2 - Producing LO Guides
> (2).odt.  (for those with access to the workgroup folder the direct link is
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/88184)

The old (ODFAuthors) guides I moved to NC need a lot more work than just
a change of reference to NC. I have proposed that all of the 5 chapters
be updated and merged into one book to simplify things for new
contributors. In fact I have already started work on the Style Guide.

I am in the point of finalizing the template, the styles are done and I
just need to get confirmation from other team members about some of the
text changes I propose to make. (See my next post)

> In addition I moved a copy of the Liberation font archive from the
> ODFAuthors site to the TDF NC server and created a public, read only, link
> to that file for use in the updated document URL for same.

Not sure we need those fonts now, because Liberation is included in the
LO installation file.

> Also changed the URL in the document for the Guide Template to point to, a
> newly created read only link, the temp latest file on the NC server.
> (realizing this will need to be changed when the template is finalized).
>
> Just to let you know.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Drew

Thanks & Regards