Hi Drew,

-------- Original Message --------
From: Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:54:56 -0500

> Great. Well the changes I made to Chaper 2 and Chapter 3 (other email
> on that) are simply what was talked about in the meeting and just a
> start, which is why it went straight back to the server.

No problem, it's all work that needs to be done, so thank you.

> I won't touch Chapter 5, given you have started already.

Chapter 5 & 6 kinda' overlap' with each other. When we have consensus on
the template, I will try to get both updated.

> Hmmpf - is there a Chapter 4 somewhere?

No. A very long time ago I asked the same question of Jean and she
explained what her intention for chapter 4 was. I am sure I kept her
answer, but I will have to scratch around in my archives and post back
later.

> Thanks,
>
> Drew

Cheers