Hi,
I've uploaded the script and some documentation to github:
https://github.com/milossramek/translation-scripts/tree/master/odtclean
This should solve the problem of 'some' version found 'somewhere'.

Olivier, you wrote:

I think the cleaned files should be the published files. In other words,
only publish cleaned files.

It is not clear to me who should clean the files. The author? Maybe that
using the script may be a problem for them.
If somebody (for example, I) should do the cleaning, then it is not
clear when should I do that. As soon as a file appears in the Published
directory? Or, when all are finished?

From the point of view of publication of a guide cleaning is not
important (there should be no visible differences between cleaned and
uncleaned document). I would therefore prefer batch cleaning after a
guide has been published. In that case I would prefer to place the
cleaned files to the Cleaned directory, so that I do not need to change
the Published ones. Or, by cleaning we may start a new version of the
guide - by placing them to the Work in Progress directory of the new
version and to add an appropriate record to the Guide Status...ods file

Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com