Hi Dave,
thank you for testing.
The extension was created on Linux, so maybe the zip utilities are not
really compatible. But I've tried that also on Windows using LO 6.3 and
7.0 and it worked without problems. I do not know where can the problem be.

I've created the extension on Windows, too, please download it from
here. If it works for you, I'll replace that one on Github
https://www.sospreskoly.org/~milos/LOGuidesWin.oxt
Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com