You do not happen to have tail wheel solid or with gunk in it. . Can see
you have std Tost 280 250-4 hub.  You can't on a, say grob 109A use a,
brass tailwheel as too much mass and will shimmy. The lead to get c of g
right on a grob goes down the base of the fin. Later grobs had mounts for
the lead.

Ian McPhee
+61 428847642
Box 657 Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia