Hello again,

I'm just wondering if Great Plains will be able to make exactly the same
copies of the Limbach's head on the four points of the spark plug.
I have already contacted the Limbach company and in response I received
these words: "We do not provide any technical data and parameters regarding
the construction of Limbach L2000 heads"
In this case, making a copy of the heads is problematic.
Does anyone know the technical data of the Limbach head.
1. Head bore for 90mm MAHLE 90ZN4 cylinder.
2.Combustion chamber size.
3. inlet valves diameter.
4. diameter of exhaust valves.
5. type of valves, what is the diameter of the stem.
6.Type of valve guides.
7. What manufacturer of heads to use to copy the Limbach head. There are
Brazilian, Mexican and even Chinese heads ..., the latter apparently turn
out to be very solid in the opinions of car mechanics, but I guess what
matters to us is the opinion of aviation mechanics.

Regards
Jarek

.