I caught up with the Taifun group when researching resurrection of a Taifun
here in the states.

One Taifun owner makes many 6-8 hour wave flights. He said he removed his
MT propeller which requires electric power for unfeathering because his
batteries run too low. He installed a Hoffman on his L2400, but he does not
have a pitch change mechanism. I expect to ask him if he then flies with
the engine windmilling, and has flat pitch for all flight. I don't yet know
the model number of his prop.

Questions for the group:

Are the pitch change lever and components the same on the L2400 as on the
L2000?

Does anyone have a set of those components for either series engine?

I am 1000 miles from my parts books. Are these parts Limbach or
Diamond/Hoffman?

Thanks for your usual insights.

Michael Stockhill
Polson, MT