You should be able to get an hour meter which is turned on by the Bosch W
(tacho) terminal on the alternator.

Alternatively, if your alternator doesn't have a W terminal what about a
vibration sensor switch? They are cheap... Check out HERE
<https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/vibration-sensors/7948833/?cm_mmc=AU-PLA-DS3A-_-google-_-PLA_AU_EN_Automation_%26_Control_Gear_Whoop-_-(AU:Whoop!)+Vibration+Sensors-_-PRODUCT_GROUP&matchtype=&pla-338994017905&gclid=CjwKCAjwmqKJBhAWEiwAMvGt6OeL1dszK_62zvwndrw-XXX0LuA0GxYl-LMWqTAeauCoV-b2zs8S4RoC9U4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds>
Connect one in series with an airswitch on the ASI line.

I would be a bit reluctant to run extra oil lines. The L2000 oil pressure
crankcase screw thread is notorious for developing cracks and stripping
with just the tiniest bit over overtightening. I would not let anyone
remove the pressure sender and screw in other fittings like T pieces unless
absolutely necessary and you completely trust them with the life of your
engine!.

regards
Rob

Rob Thompson