>> Nice pub but limited parking. I think the Bournemouth Wetherspoon's pub
>> (Moon in the Square) might be a better venue as you can park after 7pm
>> for free outside the townhall.
>>
> Hello
>
> Don't think you can park for free now as they've put in parking machines
> in the last few weeks.  Can't remember what the times are or the cost
> but will look again when we next visit Borders.
>
> Clive

Free parking can always be had in Leven Close, just off Leven avenue
(which also used to be free)... Apart from 1 hour between 10-11am each
day iirc.

I always park there when going into bournemouth and it's a pleasant
walk through the gardens, only takes 5mins or so.

Hugh

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/