I would have thought that if the location of the Bournemouth meeting was too
move then it should be to somewhere with wireless. Although that said the
presence of wireless may interfere too much with face to face discussion, which
is the purpose of physical meetings I would have thought.

For the record parking for the Goat is not a problem (for those of us in the
know over free parking places in that area after 1900 hours). However I don't
see what advantage the location has over the present one unless one happens to
live in the centre of Bournemouth. Also the Goat may not be as quiet and
relaxed as the Kings Arms in terms of background noise etc.

Maybe if the location is moved it should be near to Bournemouth Rail/Coach
Station - but then parking might prove to be problem unless you want to take
advantage of ASDA and 3 hours worth of free parking.

Mark Elkins

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/