Hi,

John Cooper wrote:
> I think the Bournemouth Wetherspoon's pub (Moon in the Square) might
> be a better venue as you can park after 7pm for free outside the
> townhall.

We used to meet there IIRC.  I guess we moved to be nearer Bournemouth
Uni when we had unofficial access.

I've no objection to the Bournemouth pub changing;  I don't go to many
of those meets.  :-)  I don't suppose concensus will be achieve, people
will just silently not object, so can someone guillotine the discussion,
say in a week's time, and make a decision.  Ideally, whatever will get
the most attendees.  (I expect Terry will have an opinion when he's not
busy with work.)

Then add the new location to

    http://dorset.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings:pub

with some details on parking, etc., and be sure to hassle me so these
are amended in plenty of time:

    http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4843214/
    http://fossevents.org/ (when they publish it)

Cheers,

Ralph.

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/