Quoting Martin Hepworth <max...@gmail.com>:

Yes the apps for android arent as tighly scanned as for apple and a few
malware baring apps grt through. Do the av scanners spot them.. Not seen
any independant tests either way

Have a look at the Galaxy tab 2 7.0 8gb mid with a 32gb sdcard extra in it.
The display is better imho and adding in the sd card still works out
cheaper than the nexus.

Martin

I have a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 8gb with 32gb SD card and will bring it to the meeting on 8th if anyone want to see one and try it.

I installed free AV software on to detect/prevent vitus/malware in my machine and to prevent any being passing on by me.

Charles Miller