On Sunday, 29 March 2020 11:53:27 BST Patrick Wigmore wrote:
> As best I can tell by looking at my own figures, the "Work done for
> this project" figure shown in your screenshot corresponds to the total
> amount of credit awarded to your user account. The terms "work done"
> and "credit" seem to be interchangeable. There are two sources of
> delay in this figure:

Yes.  That seems to be what I have understood.  I just assumed that 'Credits'
meant Tasks completed!

?
> Under "Project Commands", there is an "Update" command, which, among
> other things, brings in the latest statistics if you really must have
> them, but I get the impression it might be best not to bother the
> server too much by pressing it a lot.

I've pressed this button several times since I started the client with no
change at all.

> You can also see the most up-to-date figures (but not a graph) on your
> online account in a Web browser.

As far as I know, I don't have an account and presumably am computing as
'Anonymous'.  I don't recall being asked to set one up.

  Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, post-lurgi 20:00