On 31/03/2020 23:24, Patrick Wigmore wrote:
Meanwhile, it looks the Rosetta@home job queue has run completely dry
and my machine has run out of jobs to process, though over a million
jobs are still being processed by other clients.

From here:
https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/server_status.php

Users registered in past 24 hours: 1005
Computers registered in past 24 hours: 17848

That's a lot of computers!

I have a couple of computers which were only running Rosetta@home. One still has tasks, one had run out. They are now on World Community Grid as well, so they can continue to do useful science. I can see the Resource Share in the GUI BOINC Manager per project, but I haven't figured out how to change it yet...

--

Andrew.

--
 Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, post-lurgi 20:00