On Thursday, 21 January 2021 13:10:56 GMT Keith Edmunds wrote:
> I don't know how well you know Flask, Terry, but this is an excellent
> intro. It's not going to be the immediate answer to your question, though.
>
> http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-wor
> ld

Keith,

I'm very much on the steep part of the leaning curve.

Miguel's Tutorial is one of the sites that I found.  I also bought his text
book, which is how I was able to do the monitoring part.  Again, the book
majors on the forms side of things with lots of stuff on accessing databases
and authentication etc.