From: Robert Hurlbut [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 4:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Sajay [CommStar]
Cc: Robert Hurlbut
Subject: Re: Using Visusal Studio to build Rotor

Sajay,

Typically, the VS IDE only works with the .Net Framework version that it was
shipped with (though, you could make VS.NET 2003 work with 1.0 with some
tweaks, if I remember correctly).  I don't think you will be able to do the
same with Rotor.

Robert Hurlbut
http://weblogs.asp.net/rhurlbut

On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:27:30 +0400, Sajay Antony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Hello Im quite new to the rotor project.
>
>I would like to know if there were any guidelines to configure sscli to
>be build from inside visual studio.
>
>The build environment enables commandline building of rotor.
>
>How could one set up say the vm to be build with visual studio from the
IDE
>so that we can like set up to start debugging and easier file navigation.
>Has anyone tried this out ?
>
>Regards
>sajay

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET
15 March 2004, in Boston, MA
17 May 2004 in Torrance, CA
7 June 2004, London, UK